Facial exercises help in tightening and toning facial muscles, making them look rejuvenated and healthy. There are different types of exercises that can help you lose facial fat.
Simhasana or Lion Pose Exercise
1. Kneel down on the floor, and place both hands on the thighs. 2. Head facing forward and straight. 3. Wide-open the mouth and bring the tongue outwards and forcefully stretch it downwards, toward the chin. 4. Exhale and make a roaring sound like a lion. 5. Repeat the exercise 8-10 times per session.
Lip Pull Exercise
1. Sit or stand in a comfortable position. 2. Head facing forward and straight. 3. Lift the lower lip high as much as possible by pushing the lower jaw out. 4. Feel a stretch in the chin muscles and jawline. 5. Remain in this posture for 10-15 seconds. 6. Repeat 10 - 15 times in a single session.
Cheek Pull Exercise
1. Sit in a comfortable position. 2. Clinch the teeth tightly. 3. Start by lifting one side of the cheek towards the eye. 4. Hold the posture for 10 – 15 seconds. 5. Do the same for another side of the cheek. 6. Repeat the process at least 10 – 15 times.
1. Fill up the mouth with air. 2. Forcefully push both sides of the cheeks one after the other. 3. Hold the air to each side of the cheek for a few seconds. 4. Then transfer the air onto the other side. 5. Continue for 20-30 seconds. 6. Repeat a couple of times.
1. Firmly suck in cheeks and lips inside, replicating the face like a fish’s face. 2. By maintaining posture, try to smile. 3. Do it for 20 - 30 seconds. 4. Relax and repeat. 5. Perform this exercise at least 10 times and do it twice daily.
Cheekbone Lift Exercise
1. Place the fingers over each cheekbone. 2. Gently lift the skin until stretched. 3. Open your mouth to form an elongated “O”. 4. you should feel resistance in your cheek muscles. 5. Hold for 5 seconds. 6. Repeat 10-15 times.